Un environnement épanouissant pour révéler les talents : Vous avez dit QVT?
In the heart of the 11th arrondissement, nestled in a courtyard with the evocative roasting name "la cour brulée", you'll find a living space with the design of a modern Parisian café. It's a collaborative space. It's the place to hold team meetings, celebrate victories and birthdays... but it's also the place to work, just like a working café.
The space is divided into trays. One for each department: sales and marketing on the ground floor, finance and customer service upstairs, to encourage team spirit and keep the space on a human scale.
Life at Café Royal
Every month, a meeting of all employees is held to present the company's direction (performance, HRM news, etc.), so that everyone is involved in the month ahead, because a company's success depends on everyone's success.
Our working hours reconcile professional and private life.
- Open Monday to Friday
- 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Possibility of teleworking depending on the department
Benefits working with us
But the development of skills also requires constant benefits:
- A telecommuting agreement for up to 2 days a week, after agreement with manager
- Premises located in a dynamic area of Paris near Bastille
- Weekly sports session with a certified coach
- Ongoing training
- Coffee subscription at employee rate
- The opportunity to take part in CSR initiatives.
- And the essentials:
- Restaurant card,
- Health insurance,
- 50% reimbursement of transport tickets.